PowerPact HR Consulting
PowerPact HR Consulting provides such services as recruiting, personnel consulting and auditing, training and support for laid off personnel. Our goal is to provide services that increase the efficiency of our clients' companies.
An international company - the official manufacturer and distributor of home appliances, one of the market leaders in the top 10 of the world's most famous brands.
- Control all local procurement process in accordance with the regional purchasing strategy. Source goods and services.
- Supplier Management. Supplier selection, evaluation, check, maintain supplier’s Master data.
- Management procurement processes. Procurement processes standards implementation, coordination and demand management.
- Negotiation and Contracting. Prepare and execute local tenders and local price negotiations, maintain local contract conclusions.
- Administration & Controlling. Confirmation of procurementorders, data and cost analysis, support compliance of procurement process.
- Internal Control System and Security. Manage, coordinate and support the Internal Control System in accordance with the corporate policy. Company security issues coordinating.
- Process Management. Coordinate and ensure process documentation workflow on the local, regional and corporate levels. Guidelines management – control and updating. Process optimization – analyzing and initiating.
- Master (Bachelor) in Economic
- Proven experience in Procurement in the international company (3 years min.)
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Result oriented with the potential to initiate and implement changes
- Good understanding and acceptability of corporate compliance topics.
- English – upper intermediate level (as minimum) for day-to-day business conversation written and oral.
The company offers the official employment, social package, a decent level of wages, the possibility of personal and career growth