PowerPact HR Consulting provides such services as recruiting, personnel consulting and auditing, training and support for laid off personnel. Our goal is to provide services that increase the efficiency of our clients' companies.
An international company - the official manufacturer and distributor of home appliances, one of the market leaders in the top 10 of the world's most famous brands.
- Developing or participating in the development of legal documents;
- Carrying out methodological guidance of legal work at the enterprise, providing legal assistance to structural units, participating in preparation of substantiated responses in case of rejection of claims;
- Carrying out legal propaganda, familiarizing company officers with the regulations related to their activities, as well as the amendments to the applicable legislation;
- Participating in conclusion of the economic contracts, preparing conclusions on their legal relevance, in the development of terms of collective agreements, as well as consideration of issues concerning receivables and payables;
- Providing information and advice to employees of the enterprise on the applicable legislation, as well as conclusions on procedural and institutional aspects and other legal issues, assistance in the preparation of documents and acts of property legal nature;
- Provides information consulting and educational assistance on compliance standards to employees of the enterprise;
- Reports on the results of compliance work to the Headquarters — according to the approved schedule and/or upon request of the relevant officers;
- Ensure the companies official documents corresponds to the acting legislation;
- Total and comprehensive representation and support of company’s interests before government authorities, specifically in Tax inspection, trademark protection, product certification obtaining.
- Master’s degree in law;
- Proven law experience (3+ years) mainly in the international companies;
- Proven background on corporate law (contract law, tax law, accounting, labor, compliance, etc.);
- Excellent negotiation and communications skills;
- Analytical ability and strong attention to detail;
- Fluent English (including legal drafting and negotiations);
- Initiative and willingness to work on a broad variety of legal matters and to think creatively to solve complex legal issues.
- Medical insurance after probation period;
- Annual bonus based on performance;
- Flexible working hours;
- Possibility to grow and develop;
- Friendly team.
Контактна особа: Тетяна
+38 (098) 126-13-34